DATING SHEPHERD | Web Hosting | Web Design | I.T. Support | Discount Domains | Dateline Affiliate Program
The Poly Community helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

New to site

I find it a bit hard to find others in our area. The search is fine, but so many don't have their city and state listed completely. And then there are so many that have their profile as private. I understand the need for discretion. But it makes it hard to get to know people in the lifestyle if you have to friend someone before you can even have a conversation with them.

Am I asking too much to think that the people on this site are looking for others like themselves and wanting to strike up a friendship that may or may not lead to something more lasting?

Just wondering.....
Dejah
dejah
This is not so much a new site as it is a new version of an old site. Many members have been ported over from the old site and have yet to update their information. Time will prevail Smile

Dejah Gordon said...

I find it a bit hard to find others in our area. The search is fine, but so many don't have their city and state listed completely. And then there are so many that have their profile as private. I understand the need for discretion. But it makes it hard to get to know people in the lifestyle if you have to friend someone before you can even have a conversation with them.

Am I asking too much to think that the people on this site are looking for others like themselves and wanting to strike up a friendship that may or may not lead to something more lasting?

Just wondering.....
Dejah
www.KCLAI.com
Actually I was saying that I am new to the site. LOL

But thank you!
dejah