DATING SHEPHERD | Web Hosting | Web Design | I.T. Support | Discount Domains | Dateline Affiliate Program
The Poly Community helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Psycho:

Posted by © KC LA International on May 25, 2010 at 1:13pm
View Discussions

Hello to All:

I just want you to know. My stupid Psychotic ex has been tapping into my websites, slandering me and trying to make me look bad in front of my customers and/or associates. This reminds me of when we were together and there after; she constantly was calling me at work and got me fired from several jobs.

She wants people to think badly of me for “not seeing my son” when it is her who has been keeping him from me and my family.

Please forgive her for her illness, God knows I have tried. She is “Bipolar Mood Disorder, Hypomania Psychosis”. I know, “Crazy” in short. That is why my grandfather nicknamed her “Psycho” back in like 1995. The rest of my family has not so much nicer things to say about her.

None the less, she is still trying to make my life as hellish as possible. I told her that I have nothing to say to her; if she has something to say to me, call my attorney. When I call, I only wish to speak to my son and not her, if she refuses, I will hang up. If she calls; and not my son, I will hang up. I wish to never have anything to do with her, but my son is always welcome. He is a teenager now and can talk to me on his own accord; he does not need her to hold his hand anymore.

Like Forest Gump would say, “That’s all I gots to say about that”.

Thank you so much, CainO’

www.PolyDateLine.com
Topics: Archives